- Updated On:
- January 13, 2021
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 78 m2
New Development: Prices from € 333,950 to € 480,950. [Beds: 2 – 2] [Baths: 2 – 3] [Built size: 78.00 m2 – 94.00 m2]
Within walking distance of the beach, bars and restaurants – and enjoying a prestigious location right on the main avenue running through the heart of Estepona’s vibrant town centre – the landmark. The development building comprises 112 luxury new-build 2- and 3-bed apartments featuring a stunning contemporary design. Spacious and flooded with natural light, each of the elegantly designed properties has its own private terrace – ranging in size from seven to 42 square metres and with a choice of different orientations – as well as benefiting from private underground parking and storeroom.
In addition to having Estepona’s numerous first-class amenities and services virtually on the doorstep, This development is also less than a four-minute walk to the resort’s highly sought-after, sun-drenched, Blue Flag award-winning beaches, gently lapped by the limpid blue waters of the Mediterranean Sea.
The lifestyle you always promised yourself!
Combining signature contemporary design with top-quality fixtures and fittings, the development’s fabulous onsite communal amenities*include a huge rooftop terrace – featuring an absolutely stunning infinity pool, ample sunbathing deck and breathtaking ocean views – as well as a fully-equipped*gym with sauna, attractive garden areas, well-appointed multi-use social room, children’s area and bicycle parking area.
Around 20 minutes west of Marbella, and a 40-minute drive to Málaga airport, Estepona is justifiably famous for its fine sandy beaches, beautiful seaside promenade stretching the length of the town, lively marina and swish beach clubs. One of the most enchanting seaside towns on the Costa del Sol, the resort is also renowned for its captivating boulevards, charismatic plazas, historic monuments, chic eateries, popular wine bars and a vast choice of sports and leisure activities, including top golf courses.
A flourishing, cosmopolitan seaside town offering state-of-the-art shopping malls, schools, hospitals, medical centres and excellent communications infrastructure, Estepona is highly regarded for still retaining the traditional values and evocative atmosphere of the charming little fishing village it once was.
Designed by eminent Spanish architect Ismael Mérida – and managed by ASG Homes – This development occupies a prime residential site on Estepona’s principal avenue, Avenida Juan Carlos I. Not only is it highlighted by an incomparale urban location, but it is also destined to become the town’s undisputed benchmark for architectural excellence.
Building licence granted, and construction scheduled to be completed at the end of 2019
State-of-the-art fixtures, fittings and much more…
• Fully-fitted kitchens equipped with Franke worktops, stainless steel sink and quality Balay appliances including induction hob, cooker hood, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge-freezer and washer-dryer
• Master bathrooms withDuravit bathtub, twin handbasins, Ramón Soler*shower taps and shower head, toilet, *Roca heated towel rail and mirror
• Second bathrooms with Duravit shower, handbasin, toilet, Roca heated towel rail and mirror
• Saloni porcelain floor tiles throughout
• Terraces with Saloni anti-slip floor tiles
• Bedrooms with white lacquered, built-in wardrobes with hanging rail and luggage shelf
• Reinforced entry doors with video entry phones and white lacquer finish
• Thermal and acoustic insulation
• Solar panels for domestic hot water
• Climalit-type double-glazing
• Individual hot and cold air-conditioning
• All apartments include underground parking and storeroom
• Onsite communal facilities include: rooftop solarium with infinity pool, chill-out area and sea views; fully-equipped gym with sauna; garden areas; well-appointed multi-use social room; children’s area; bicycle room; and two-speed elevators serving all floors.